1) Do the various modules reproduce the different sound heights if purchased separately?
Each module has 2 keys to adjust the octave
2) Are the various modules pre-amplified or do they need speakers for sound output?
The basic module is a master keyboard, it must be connected to a PC or an expander.
3) Is the version with the module connected to the speakers?
4) Are the various modules designed for a cabinet that supports them or do they have to rest on a table?
They can be placed on a table or on their easel
5) What is the cost of each individual module?
The base module will cost € 49
6) Is the keyboard weighed?
The goal is to create a removable weighing keyboard, but the first version with which we will go out is the one with the simple dynamic keybed. Only then will we realize the semi-weighed and weighed version.
7) Is there a possibility to incorporate a lectern?
Not at the moment
8) how many can I use?
Potentially how many you want, but a “note” MIDI message can be worth 0 to 127. In addition, the expander you use may play a minor number of notes
9) How can I link them together?
The modules can be connected in “series” (Octave performs the MIDI merge between IN and OUT), or in parallel, if for example using the PC, which sees them as separate devices
10) Can pedals be added?
You can connect the pedal to sustain